Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not a wasted trip after all...



So I was driving 25 miles to the other side of town trying to find a big palm tree I had seen at Costco the week before. Turned out they were sold out so it looked like it would be a wasted trip, but on the way home I took a different route and crossed the Missouri River on a bridge I hadn't been over before. As I crossed the bridge I saw a small park on the rivers edge (Sugar Creek Park), so I turned around and went back. I'm working on a series of photos of bridges and viaducts. I like these two shots. I love how the blue sky is reflected in water late in the day. This is why I try to always have my camera in the car. You just never know when you'll find beauty.

1 comment:

  1. that bridge photo looks great!
    You'll have to remind me to take you to Cathedral Park here in Portland the next time your around.

    ReplyDelete