Sunday, August 2, 2009

Carnival







Every year, Parkville has a carnival during the week leading up to July 4th. A few years ago I went to the carnival one night and tried some motion photos. Then I missed it for a couple of years. This year I really wanted to try it again. One ride had the best combination of lights and motion and I kept coming back to it. I think the young man operating the ride got kind of spooked because I kept standing there taking lots of pictures. I'm sure he thought I was taking pictures of him, but he's not in any of them.

2 comments:

  1. wow, those carnival shots are fantastic!
    a lot of fun, and amazing how energetic they are in comparison to the soft calm of most of the nature shots you take.
    A great addition to a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I like how abstract the subject becomes. NIce work.

    ReplyDelete